Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy Easter!

Hello dear blogsters, it has been a while since my last post.

I have had a very busy 3 weeks due to funerals, ill health and my usual commitments.
It was around a year since my last visit to the doctor, I thought I did pretty well until a couple of weeks ago and then I was back there.
I'm happy to report that it's nothing that a couple of doses of antibiotics won't fix (even though I don't like medication, i guess sometimes it's got to be done).

Anyway onto a happier note...I'd like to...
 (from the depth of my heart)
wish you all a very,very happy Easter.

                   

May you all be blessed with love, laughter, joy and good health!




I will be back next week with my completed project to post about...It was hard work but hopefully worth it!

Love and Light to all.....Nat xxx

4 comments:

  1. Take care Nat, and I also wish you a Happy Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Norma, all the best for a great weekend! LL Nat :~)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter to you too Nat, I hope you have a wonderful time with your family! I hope you're ok! Can't wait to see your completed project, I'm sure it's going to be awesome!

    Take care,
    L. Tan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tania, thank you for your lovely message...Blessings to you and your family!

    LL Nat :~)

    ReplyDelete