Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Necklace (Bargain)



Greetings, Thursdays I take Mum shopping and since I have a couple of hours to kill while I wait for her, I make this my relaxation morning. I meet my daughter for a coffee & some breakfast (would love to take Mum too but she prefers to eat at home) and then go bargain hunting, which I enjoy immensely.

This morning I was lucky to find this pretty necklace which only cost $5. How good is that? I will probably only wear it when I go out somewhere special but for that price I couldn't pass it up.

2 comments:

  1. WOW, that is gorgeous - I can't believe you only paid $5.00 for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stacey, I bought this from Diva, Every few weeks they set up one wall with sale items, they are anywhere from $2 to $5 That's when I buy my jewelry, some I make myself.
    This one was originally around $30. To me a bargain is anything that is 50% or more off the original price.
    LL Nat :)

    ReplyDelete